Myoutdoorkitchen - Kamado Medio
Integrate your Kamado with this unique and purposely designed module, making it consistent with the rest of your free-standing outdoor kitchen. In addition to the module, our best-selling model Kamadon Medio is also included. Take your outdoor kitchen to a whole new level and choose a Kamado!
NOTE! Avoid igniting the grill with lighter fluid, as this will cause damage to the grill and also leaves an unpleasant taste on your food. To remove the lighter fluid from the grill, you need to put it on a high temperature for a few hours, without having anything on the grill. Instead, use our chimney starter, which is environmentally friendly and does not affect the taste of what you grill. Also, always use charcoal when you grill - not briquettes!
• Kamado model Medio is included
• Module dimensions including grill: (W x H x D) 83 x 127.5 x 62.7 cm
• Module dimensions without grill: (W x H x D) 83 x 85.5 x 58 cm
• Hole diameter for Kamado: 54 cm
• Weight: 123 kg (grill and module)
• Thermometer for easy reading of the temperature.
• Cast iron vent in the hood, making it easy to control the temperature in the Kamado.
• Bottom draft vent in stainless steel, which also makes it easy to remove ash using an ash rake.
• Grill surface: Ø47 cm
• We can provide a unique solution to integrate your Kamado into one of our outdoor kitchens. The Kamado is placed on a purposely designed cart, which then is integrated into the outdoor kitchen.
Accessories included with the purchase of a Kamado:
• Pizza stone: Use it to make homemade pizza or to bake bread. The pizza stone will darken in colour and get stained over time, as it is being used. This is normal and does not affect the stone in any way. Do not soak the stone in water or other fluids and do not put it in the dishwasher. Instead, clean it using a brush.
• Pizza peel: Makes it easier when you transfer your pizza bottom to the pizza stone or to the plate. The pizza peel is made of wood and is easily clean by hand using a mild washing-up liquid; carefully wipe the pizza peel dry after cleaning.
• Cast iron grill: For maximum grill flavour and perfect grill marks. Ensures that food gets cooked faster because it absorbs more heat than a standard grill.
• Heat shield: Serves as a lid and helps you to maintain an even level of heat over the whole grill. The heat shield is placed between the glowing charcoal and the food, which also protects your produce from intensive direct heat.
Myoutdoorkitchen focuses on style and performance to produce outdoor kitchens of absolute top class! Customers can create their own bespoke outdoor kitchen with stylish features produced entirely of 304 SS steel. Built-in and free-standing outdoor kitchen options offer the breadth of choice that you deserve when planning your outdoor space.
A free-standing outdoor kitchen is for those of you who want to buy an off-the-shelf, flexible modular solution. We have both complete outdoor kitchen packages ready for immediate use, or you can choose individual items from our freestanding modules and mix and match and put together functions according to your own wishes. DIY - If you would rather build your own outdoor kitchen in the garden, you should be looking at our built-in outdoor kitchens. You design the layout of your outdoor kitchen yourself and choose the material and accessories to suit your own taste and style. In our buying guide and under building an outdoor kitchen we have gathered all the important information you should keep in mind when planning a kitchen outdoors.
Which material you choose is up to you, but it is important that the products you place in your outdoor kitchen are made of durable materials. For this reason, most of our products are engineered from 304 grade SS steel. 304 grade SS steel is approved for contact with food and is the best material for outdoor kitchens. It is resistant to corrosion in fresh water and can withstand temperatures of up to 925 degrees. Since it is not magnetic, it does not attract dirt and particles and is therefore easy to keep clean. This makes it ideal for use in kitchens and settings where demands on hygiene are high. You can read more about different steel types in our steel guide.
Where you want to place your outdoor kitchen is entirely up to you but it may be a good idea to place the outdoor kitchen in connection, or close to the house. Placing the outdoor kitchen near the house makes it easier to get access to both electricity and water. You can find more information on what you should think about before building an outdoor kitchen and where the best place is to build it under our guide Building an outdoor kitchen.
Our customer service team is on hand to answer your questions Monday through Friday. Via phone, email or live chat - we are always happy to help. Contact us!