A free-standing gas grill with 4 efficient burners and top-class features with an infrared system and rotisserie to add variety to your culinary creations. Its convenient size makes this a versatile grill that is easy to move around your backyard or garden. It’s ideal if you’re looking for an outdoor kitchen to fit in a smaller space. This stainless steel grill has an uncluttered, classic look, with a cooking area measuring 71 x 46 cm. The practical built-in lighting in the cook box and backlit LED control knobs create an atmospheric feel when darkness falls. The gas grill is made entirely of 304 stainless steel to ensure outstanding quality. Enjoy delicious barbecues and amazing flavours all year round!
The gas grill has four wheels and can be moved wherever you want in your garden or outdoor space. Also equipped with Piezo electric ignition so you can start grilling right away. All features and details of the burners, flame tamers, grease drip tray, cooking grates and warming rack are made of high-quality 304 stainless steel. Double-wall lid with a temperature gauge and stainless steel handle. The lid is made of two layers of stainless steel that have an air gap between them, helping to insulate the grill and keep the heat inside, while the outside doesn’t get too hot to touch so there’s no risk of burning yourself.
The two cabinets below the grill provide plenty of storage space for kitchen utensils and the gas bottle. Optimise your cooking experience by adding a separate side burner and a fridge to your grill. This perfect combination will elevate your outdoor cooking to new heights.
Up to 10 years of warranty when you select an outdoor kitchen from Myoutdoorkitchen!
Myoutdoorkitchen takes pride and firmly stands behind its quality-conscious range, striving to offer sustainable and reliable products. Myoutdoorkitchen's high-quality outdoor kitchens and outdoor kitchen products come with up to 10 years of warranty on selected components* in the Stainless Collection and Black Collection. For more information on warranty terms, please refer to the document tab.
• Clean, classic design, made of stainless steel
• Free-standing gas grill
• Made of durable 304 stainless steel to ensure outstanding quality
• Fuel: LPG
• Gas regulator and hose not included!
• 4 efficient stainless steel burners
• Can be used with infrared
• Battery-powered Piezo electric ignition
• Double-wall stainless steel lid
• Temperature gauge on the front of the lid
• Stainless steel handle with fine details
• Cooking area: 71 x 46 cm
• Robust control knobs with blue LED lighting - 230V
• Interior lamp, grill: 2
• Includes rotisserie (spit roaster) with 230V electric motor
• 2 spacious storage cabinets
• Burners, heat plates (flame tamers) and grease drip tray (catches oil, fat and grease during grilling) made of 304 stainless steel
• 1 stainless steel cooking grate, diameter: Ø 5 mm
• 1 stainless steel warming rack (Ø 5 mm), 1 cast-iron griddle (L: 350 mm) included
• Double-wall, air-insulated lid retains the heat much longer
• The lid stays cool thanks to its double layer, ensuring you won’t accidentally burn yourself
• Protective cover included
• 4 tube burners. Heat output (kW): 3.5
• 1 infrared burner Heat output (kW): 3.5
• 4 robust wheels, 2 with brakes
• CE certified
• Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 74 x 118 x 58 cm (Depth with hood open: 71.5cm)
• The gas cylinder must have a max. diameter of 350 mm and max. height of 510 mm to fit inside the cabinet
• Weight: 40 kg
Myoutdoorkitchen focuses on style and performance to produce outdoor kitchens of absolute top class! Customers can create their own bespoke outdoor kitchen with stylish features produced entirely of 304 SS steel. Built-in and free-standing outdoor kitchen options offer the breadth of choice that you deserve when planning your outdoor space.
A free-standing outdoor kitchen is for those of you who want to buy an off-the-shelf, flexible modular solution. We have both complete outdoor kitchen packages ready for immediate use, or you can choose individual items from our freestanding modules and mix and match and put together functions according to your own wishes. DIY - If you would rather build your own outdoor kitchen in the garden, you should be looking at our built-in outdoor kitchens. You design the layout of your outdoor kitchen yourself and choose the material and accessories to suit your own taste and style. In our buying guide and under building an outdoor kitchen we have gathered all the important information you should keep in mind when planning a kitchen outdoors.
Which material you choose is up to you, but it is important that the products you place in your outdoor kitchen are made of durable materials. For this reason, most of our products are engineered from 304 grade SS steel. 304 grade SS steel is approved for contact with food and is the best material for outdoor kitchens. It is resistant to corrosion in fresh water and can withstand temperatures of up to 925 degrees. Since it is not magnetic, it does not attract dirt and particles and is therefore easy to keep clean. This makes it ideal for use in kitchens and settings where demands on hygiene are high. You can read more about different steel types in our steel guide.
Where you want to place your outdoor kitchen is entirely up to you but it may be a good idea to place the outdoor kitchen in connection, or close to the house. Placing the outdoor kitchen near the house makes it easier to get access to both electricity and water. You can find more information on what you should think about before building an outdoor kitchen and where the best place is to build it under our guide Building an outdoor kitchen.
Our customer service team is on hand to answer your questions Monday through Friday. Via phone, email or live chat - we are always happy to help. Contact us!